Red oval cherry heritage tomato on indeterminate plants.
This indeterminate slightly oval cherry tomato originates from Germany (interestingly it is said that it was originally grown for wine making) but today is an extremely tasty red fruit similar in shape to Principe Borghese, but darker and richer in flavour.
The fruit grow in clusters (rather than in long vines) and are excellent but the clusters tend to be spaced out.
- Fruit Type: Cherry
- Fruit Shape: Slightly Oval Pointed
- Fruit Size: 1 Ounce
- Fruit Colour: Red
- Flesh Colour: Red
- Plant Type: Indeterminate
- Seed Type: Heritage (?)
- Leaf Type: Regular
- Time to Ripe: Mid
- Taste: Excellent – Sweet
- Fruit per Truss: 20 +
- Truss Spacing: 12-18 inches
- Alternatives: Red Cherry, Christmas Grapes
- Our Source: Heritage Harvested Seed