This is a quick cooked tasty serving of salmon.
As ever, items in italics are from our garden.
Ingredients (for 2)
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2x skinless salmon fillets (140g each)
- 350g finely sliced leeks
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1xtbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1xtbsp honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Vegetables & Carbohydrates to serve
- Put the leeks into a tray that can be cooked in the oven and microwaved with a small amount of water. Cover with cling film and put it into the microwave for a couple of minutes on high. Then leave to stand for about a minute.
- Whilst this is doing, whisk the oil, mustard & lemon juice and season with a little freshly ground pepper making a sauce.
- Remove the cling film from the leeks and put the tomatoes in with the leeks. Add the salmon fillets and pour over the sauce.
- Put the tray into the oven at about 180C and cook until the salmon is cooked but not overcooked (about 10 minutes)
- Serve with whatever vegetables and carbohydrates you like making sure you use all the juices.